The AP Property Fund No. 1 is a wholesale managed fund capable of issuing multiple classes of units, is currently offering under its Information Memorandum by May 2015. AP Property Fund No. 1 mainly invests in property investments in NSW.
AP Financial Services Group Limited (ABN 53 098 286 241) is the Responsible Entity and Trustee) for the AP Property Fund No. 1 and is the holder of Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) No. 280595 and Australian Credit Licence No. 280595 issued by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission.
Property selection will, to a large extent, be a function of the market and economic conditions and selection will include a recommendation to the Board of the Responsible Entity from its Asset Selection, Development & Management Committee.
Key selection criteria will generally include:
- proximity to a capital city or a large regional area with a focus to be given on localities that can be accessed within two hours by road from that city or regional area;
- current or forecast population growth and demographics of the locality with a focus on localities with a forecast population growth of at least 1.5% per annum;
- transportation options including public transport and arterial roads;
- employment opportunities with a focus on localities having an unemployment rate at or below the national average;
- lifestyle choice including schools, family security, transportation, shopping facilities, hospitals and recreation; and
- potential for both capital and revenue improvements.