Estate Planning is one of the most important financial decisions you can make. Whilst the future’s unknown that isn’t a reason for being without a carefully prepared estate plan. Otherwise your assets could end up being distributed to someone other than your preferred beneficiaries.
Comprehensive estate planning doesn’t just involve a will. We have the experience and knowledge required to put together a comprehensive estate plan. This is especially the case where blended families or vulnerable beneficiaries, such as young children, are involved. We’ll work with you to tailor an estate plan that will protect your wealth, your future, and most important of all – your wishes.
Our Estate Planning strategies aim to provide you with the peace of mind that the wealth you have spent a lifetime creating is protected and distributed in accordance with your wishes and to the correct beneficiaries. Our services give you the confidence that your current and future needs, and those of the next generation, will be met with absolute care and consideration
We offer tailored solutions that assist with providing:
- Asset Protection such as trust and estate establishment;
- Deep understanding of Corporate and Family Trust structures;
- Specialists in inter-generational transfer of wealth to successors;
- Ability to reconcile competing business and personal/ family interests and aspirations;
- Integrated strategy mapping assets and risk management;
- Understanding of how to implement Testamentary Trusts to protect assets and minimise tax.
We will help make it easier:
- Navigating through the potential legal and financial pitfalls;
- Delivering you a will that ensures your assets are distributed according to your wishes as smoothly and tax-effectively as possible;
- Advice on the best way to ensure your super is distributed to your chosen beneficiaries as tax-effectively as possible;
- Assist on establishing testamentary and discretionary trusts to minimise tax and protect assets for exposed beneficiaries;
- Advice on the best way to establish and provide a meaningful and lasting legacy to support your chosen cause for many years to come.
We can assist you in the followings in regard to Estate Planning and Trust Services:
- Estate Planning Services;
- Preparing a will and an estate plan (including establishing any trusts);
- Estate administration and executorial duties – to help ensure your will is executed according to your wishes and to relieve your family of the responsibility;
- Enduring powers of attorney and living wills – appointing someone to make financial decisions on your behalf in the case of unexpected illness or accident;
- Personal insurance cover;
- Business owner succession planning;
- Trust Services;
- Trust establishment, such as family trusts and charitable trusts;
- Strategic investment advice for your trust;
- Acting as trustee, administrator or financial manager for a trust or compensation payment;
- Ongoing investment management and administration;
- Distribution of income from your trust to beneficiaries.
For further information about Trusts and Estate Planning , please contact us here.